So since I am travelling this week, I thought it was time to do a travel edition of What’s in My Bag? So for this I am going to talk about my carry on’s when I am travelling by plane. TSA guidelines say that you can have one carry on and a personal item when you travel. So I will be talking about both my carry on item and my personal item in this blog post.
Let’s start with the carry on. A few years ago for my birthday I was given a really nice 5 piece luggage set from American Tourister as I was going to be going on a cruise. Now, whenever I have to travel I always use the smallest suitcase as my carry on bag.
So, in the small carry on here is what I carry, if I have a checked bag:
- Two days worth of clothes (incase the airline loses my checked bag)
- 2 tops
- spare under-garments
- sweats & tank/t-shirt
- Make-up case
- Essential Oils – When you suffer from migraines like I do, it’s hard to know what may or may not set them off. So I never leave for a trip without these three essential oils:
- M-Grain, Lemon, Peppermint
- Mini electric diffuser
Next, is the personal item, sometimes this will be a backpack, or a tote bag so that getting at the items mid flight is easy.
- iPod & Headphones
- Feminine Products
- Soothing Migraine Formula Essential Oil Patches
- Glasses Case & Contacts
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- Pens & Pencils
- Electronic Organizer: This keeps all of my phone/iPod charger cords organized while flying. I ordered it off of Amazon – check it out here
- Reading Book (or two depending upon space)
So that’s what is in my travel bags – both the carry on and personal item. Is there something that you can’t leave home without when traveling? Let me know in the comments and till next time, we’ll see what other bags I can dive into! 🙂 ❤